11. Youth Organisations and European Programmes
Ensure equal access for all young people to youth organisations and European youth programmes, building a society based on European values and identity.
Youth organisations and European youth programmes involve millions of young people to support their active citizenship and to develop their life skills. However, youth organisations and European youth programmes remain underfunded and lack recognition and accessibility.
- Ensure visibility and provide quality information on youth organisations and European youth programmes for all young people.
- Ensure sufficient resources from EU programmes for youth organisations to develop projects and access structural support to carry out their missions and to support their work.
- Ensure youth organisations and European youth programmes are better bridged with the educational systems and acknowledging them as actors fostering life skills and active citizenship.
- Increase the accessibility of European youth programmes, ensure a youth friendly administration process and provide support and quality information for all participants and applicants.
- Reach out to and support marginalised young people to be active in youth organisations, youth groups and EU youth programmes.
- Increase resources, and widen the variety of grants and diversity of initiatives available for youth organisations and youth groups.
- Ensure participation of young people in governance processes of European youth programmes.